Sonsray Inc. is a privately-owned and operated company. From the borders of Mexico to Canada we cover, Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon, New York, New Jersey, and Washington making us the largest CASE IH Agriculture Equipment, CASE CNHi Construction Equipment, and Thermo King transport refrigeration & temperature control equipment dealerships on the West Coast. Our Sonsray team is a growing dynamic company with over 600 employees and 30 plus combined locations for new & used equipment sales, genuine parts, factory authorized warranty repair, fleet maintenance, and rentals that offer a unique environment fostering individual growth and rewards performance. Sonsray, Inc. features factory training technician programs, and state-of-the-art shops equipped with modern diagnostic tools providing our staff with proper technology and training for their day-to-day business operations.
Our Sonsray Machinery, LLC division operates over 5 CASE IH Agriculture equipment dealerships located in California and Arizona, Sonsray Machinery LLC., provides comprehensive sales, as well as parts and service support, including rental and leasing programs for CASE customers.
As we continue to grow, our CASE Agriculture Dealership is seeking an experienced Parts Counter Representative to join our dynamic organization and help us grow our market in Bakersfield, CA.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The successful applicant will be responsible for parts service to customers and mechanics
- Will communicate effectively with both customers and internal members by telephone and in person, in an effort to sell company parts and other services
- Assist in warehouse duties and parts delivery to customers as necessary
- 2+ years of parts experience in the Diesel or Heavy agriculture industry preferred
- Prior history with counter sales or parts inventory is necessary
- Ability to communicate effectively to sell company parts and other services by phone and over the counter
- Great organizational and customer service skills
- Must be personable, self-motivated, and have above average organizational skills
- Able to balance priorities on large volume accounts in high-pressure situations
- Good computer skills and basic familiarity with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and various search engines
- Must have the ability and willingness to learn internal computer systems.
- Team player with a calm demeanor and customer service focus
- Ability to multi-task and work quickly and accurately
- Flexible to work additional hours as the job requires
- Forklift experience is desired – willing to train
- Able to occasionally sit and climb or balance and lift or move up to 50 pounds
- Perform miscellaneous-related duties as required and assigned by the Manager
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus
- Life Insurance/AD&D coverage
- Voluntary LTD & Aflac
- 401K Matching
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holiday.
- Uniforms Provided
- Birthday Perks