Sonsray Inc. is privately owned and operated company. From the borders of Mexico to Canada we cover, Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon, New York, New Jersey, and Washington making us the largest CASE IH Agriculture Equipment, CASE CNHi Construction Equipment Dealership and Thermo King transport refrigeration & temperature control equipment dealership on the West Coast. Our Sonsray team is a growing dynamic company with over 600 employees and 30 plus combined locations for new & used equipment sales, genuine parts, factory authorized warranty repair, fleet maintenance and rentals that offers a unique environment fostering individual growth and rewards performance. Sonsray, Inc. features factory training technician programs, state of the art shops equipped with modern diagnostic tools providing our staff with proper technology and training for their day-to-day business operations.
Our Sonsray Machinery, LLC division operates over 5 CASE IH Agriculture equipment dealerships located in California and Arizona,. Sonsray Machinery LLC., provides comprehensive sales, as well as parts and service support, including rental and leasing programs for Case customers.
As we continue to grow, our Case Agriculture Dealership is seeking experienced Heavy Equipment Mechanics to join our dynamic organization and help us grow our market in Salinas, CA.
Essential Job and Responsibilities:
Technicians will perform service maintenance for CASE Agriculture machinery and/or related equipment. Providing quality repairs on Agriculture Equipment in shop and/or field environments.
- Hydraulic Systems
- Structural repairs including welding.
- Diagnosing & troubleshooting equipment.
- Must be able to work on their own and require no supervision.
- Must be able to follow established Original Equipment Manufacturing procedures and guidelines.
- Must demonstrate safe and proper application of hand, pneumatic, and electric tools.
- Have basic computer skills for proper file documentation on each job performed.
- Perform miscellaneous related duties as required and assigned by the manager.
- Must be able to walk, use hands, fingers, bend, carry, push, pull, and lift up to 50 pounds.
- 5+ years’ mechanical experience in agriculture equipment is highly preferred.
- Must have experience diagnosing and troubleshooting equipment.
- 3+ years of field mechanical experience to be considered as a Mobile Technician.
- Must be able to work independently without supervision as a Mobile Technician.
- Must have an acceptable driving record to be considered as a Mobile Technician.
- Life Insurance/AD&D coverage
- Voluntary LTD & Aflac
- 401K Matching
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holiday.
- Birthday Perks
- Boot Allowance Program
- Uniforms Provided
- Tool Allowance Program for Apprentice Techs