Foley Equipment’s Credit Analyst is responsible for managing customer accounts, credit requests, credit limits, collecting on past due balances, resolving customer billing problems, and minimizing credit losses. Analyze customer financial condition and authorize customer credit lines to minimize bad debt risk and maximize accounts receivable collections.
What you will do in this job:
- Consistently monitor the AR Aging Report to determine potential payment issues, and contact customers to resolve past due invoices. Promptly follow up for resolution to maximize profitability and minimize bad debt expense.
- Research customer questions and navigate disputes. Negotiate, if needed, to reach resolution while preserving the customer relationship. Collaborate with internal customers to resolve disputes and eliminate the root cause of issues.
- Maintain accurate credit and collection files.
- Review and evaluate new and existing customer’s credit worthiness and collectability risk and modify credit limit and terms as needed.
- Cultivate positive relationships with the credit, sales, parts, service, and rental teams.
- Communicate credit department policy and procedures to company personnel.
- Participate in major department projects and take an active role in driving quality improvements, processes, and initiatives.
- Assist with special projects as assigned.
Our Ideal Candidate
- High School Diploma
- Minimum of 5 years of collective experience in credit and/or accounts receivable
What will put you ahead:
- 2-4 years college degree in Business, Finance, and/or accounting preferred
Who We Are
Foley Industries - Foley Equipment, Foley Power Solutions, Foley Rental and SITECH Central – enters its ninth decade of empowering progress for customers in Kansas and Western Missouri. Foley’s 1,000+ employees strive every day to safely deliver excellence in service, parts, rental and sales across a broad line of Caterpillar and allied construction equipment, power generation, as well as SITECH construction technology solutions. For more information, please visit www.FoleyEq.com.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) with matching
- Full insurance benefits
- Holiday, PTO, Parental Leave
- Family owned company where you’re more than just another employee
Foley Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- Race/Gender/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. To request a reasonable accommodation or assistance in completing the application, call 316-529-5810 or email email@example.com.