Sonsray Inc. is a privately owned and operated company. From the borders of Mexico to Canada we cover, Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon and Washington making us the largest Thermo King transport refrigeration & temperature control equipment dealership and CASE CNH Construction Equipment Distributor on the West Coast. Our Sonsray team is a growing dynamic company with over 600 employees and 30 combined locations for new & used equipment sales, genuine parts, factory authorized warranty repair, fleet maintenance and rentals that offers a unique environment fostering individual growth and rewards performance. Sonsray, Inc. features factory training technician programs, state of the art shops equipped with modern diagnostic tools providing our staff with proper technology and training for their day-to-day business operations.
The successful Regional Director will be responsible for field operational activities in several locations within Sonsray Fleet Services NorCal & Nevada footprint, including overseeing the service & parts department, sales department, store operations, staff, P&L, market penetration and activities. This position reports directly to the Vice President.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Regional Director will supervise, lead and oversee Store operations including Parts and Service Department & Sales department in a positive team-work environment, focusing on revenue growth, gross profit, developing business opportunities and increasing market penetration with store P&L responsibilities.
- The Regional Director will commence to oversee the operations for our Sonsray Fleet / Thermo King dealerships in San Leandro, Sacramento, Stockton, Redding & Reno.
- The Regional Director will have the task of enhancing the service & parts department customer service & support which is crucial for the company`s growth. They will have the responsibility to support a dynamic sales team through the interaction of the Support Team and Vice President to increase market share, maintain business relationships and call on key accounts.
- The Regional Director will be responsible to mentor and lead employees that will cohesively execute the company’s goals and mission.
- Is entrepreneurial business acumen will lead thru integrity, example, positivism, clear communication, teamwork, customer responsiveness, and profitable decision making.
- Ensure internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Communicate, follow and track company policies, processes & procedures across the region.
- Conduct managerial duties by using and tracking store and region KPI’s and pro-actively implements corrective action plans as needed to assure achievement of region and store departmental goals.
- Operate the region based on the company established business model, structure, vision and core values.
- Travel up to 75% of the time to Sonsray Fleet Services facilities, customer locations, trade shows, and other locations as required to grow business.
- Perform miscellaneous related duties as required and assigned.
- 5+ years’ experience overseeing multi-store operations for a dealership organization providing parts & service, sales customer support, and basic technical and mechanical understanding is necessary.
- Transportation Refrigeration, Food Distribution, Fleet Maintenance or equivalent industry is necessary to be considered.
- Four-year college degree in Business/Management preferred.
- Computer literacy, MS Office Proficient, and familiar with CRM systems.
- Able to travel up to 75% of the time to Sonsray Fleet Services facilities, customer locations, trade shows, and other locations as required to grow business.
- Must be a leader and motivator.
- Great interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Good time management and multi-tasking skills.
Compensation and Benefits Include:
- Competitive base salary and bonus plan
- HMO/PPO Medical Plan
- PPO Dental Plan
- PPO Vision Plan
- Life Insurance/AD&D coverage
- Voluntary LTD & Aflac
- 401K Matching
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holiday.
- Birthday Perks
- Corporate Fitness Facility