The Service Advisor will be responsible for providing superior customer service by communicating at a high level throughout the entire repair process as well as assisting in the day-to-day operations of the department.
- Understand safety policies, procedures and regulations as it relates to the service department and Foley policy.
- Learn and understand the culture and philosophy of how the service department handles business, customer interaction, resolving customer disputes, quoting, pricing philosophies, and employee management.
- Manage the customer communication from initial call to invoice to deliver industry leading customer experience. Communicate quotes, understand customer expectations and make repair recommendations.
- Manage the overall work order process. Open and maintain work orders and segments; have accountability for proper coding of labor, warranty codes, and structure of the work order. Ensure alignment with current processes.
- Assist Shop/Field Managers:
- to meet customer deadlines for repairs and preventive maintenance
- in warranty determination, decisions, customer communication and submission
- with supporting internal service work
- Create/review service tickets capturing all pertinent information for work to be done. Open work orders as needed.
- Coordinate outside services including issuing purchase order, processing invoice, and establishing expectations.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Mechanical experience or technical aptitude
- Experienced in delivering positive customer service/interaction
- Strong computer experience
- Strong organizational and process management skills
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, efficient time-management and effective planning skills with the ability to quickly adapt to multiple and often changing schedules and priorities in a deadline driven environment
What will put you ahead:
- Associates degree (A.A.) or equivalent, from two-year college or technical school
- Previous experience in a shop environment
Who We Are
Foley Industries - Foley Equipment, Foley Power Solutions, Foley Rental and SITECH Central – enters its ninth decade of empowering progress for customers in Kansas and Western Missouri. Foley’s 1,000+ employees strive every day to safely deliver excellence in service, parts, rental and sales across a broad line of Caterpillar and allied construction equipment, power generation, as well as SITECH construction technology solutions. For more information, please visit www.FoleyEq.com
What we can offer you:
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) with matching
- Full insurance benefits
- Holiday, PTO, Parental Leave
- Family owned company where you’re more than just another employee
Foley Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race/Gender/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. To request a reasonable accommodation or assistance in completing the application, call 316-943-4211 or email email@example.com.