Sonsray Inc. is privately owned and operated company. From the borders of Mexico to Canada we cover, Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon, New York, New Jersey, and Washington making us the largest CASE IH Agriculture Equipment, CASE CNHi Construction Equipment Dealership and Thermo King transport refrigeration & temperature control equipment dealership on the West Coast. Our Sonsray team is a growing dynamic company with over 600 employees and 30 plus combined locations for new & used equipment sales, genuine parts, factory authorized warranty repair, fleet maintenance and rentals that offers a unique environment fostering individual growth and rewards performance. Sonsray, Inc. features factory training technician programs, state of the art shops equipped with modern diagnostic tools providing our staff with proper technology and training for their day-to-day business operations.
Our Sonsray Machinery, LLC division operates over 5 CASE IH Agriculture equipment dealerships located in California and Arizona,. Sonsray Machinery LLC., provides comprehensive sales, as well as parts and service support, including rental and leasing programs for Case customers.
As we continue to grow, our Case Agriculture Dealership is seeking experienced Shop Assistants to join our dynamic organization and help us grow our market in Salinas, CA.
Essential Job and Responsibilities
- Pressure washing equipment
- Assisting with various yard duties
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Build and maintain long term business relationships
- Deliver equipment as needed
- Will provide parts counter to our service technicians.
- Back-up as needed for parts counters to assist our customers.
- Must have experience with heavy phones, office administrative duties, customer relations, computer skills, problem solving and be able to multi-task effectively.
- Technical understanding is a plus.
- Open & close work orders, check backorders and expedite as needed
- Daily petty cash reconciliation and prepare weekly bank deposit.
- Receive AP approval on our store expenses and submit to Corporate for payment processing.
- Order office supplies.
- Perform miscellaneous related duties as required and assigned by the manager.
- Excellent communication abilities
- Fluency in the English language
- Ability to multitask and stay organized in a fast paced environment
- Clean Driving Record preferred
- Familiarity with construction/equipment industry a plus
- Great Attitude and team-player
- Able to walk, stand, stoop, bend during most of the day and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Diesel/trade school training a plus
- Life Insurance/AD&D coverage
- Voluntary LTD & Aflac
- 401K Matching
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holiday
- Birthday Perks