Typical Duties Include:
- Enter sales packages into accounting system
- Maintain project information in various spreadsheets/browsers
- Mailing project and business related material
- Timely e-mail correspondence with other departments
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned
- Proficient in the following computer programs: Excel, Outlook, internet browsers
- Must pay close attention to detail
- Excellent oral, written communication and customer service skills are essential
- Candidates must also be able to multi-task and work under deadlines
- Ideal candidates will have 1-2 years in a support role or equivalent experience
- High school education, or equivalent
In general, the following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
- Ability to lift occasionally and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- Ability to effectively communicate with employees and/or customers.
- Daily activity includes extended sitting at a desk, typing and utilizing a computer, keyboard and monitor.
Additional Performance Evaluation Criteria:
In addition to competence in performance of job duties as listed, the following are also considered in evaluating overall performance:
- Teamwork, positive attitude toward others, and overall contribution to the success of RFI.
- Ability to complete work and solve problems in a timely manner.
- Adherence to all RFI Safety Policies.
- Professional growth, disposition and appearance.
- Protection of RFI confidentiality, discussing information on a “need-to-know” basis only with fellow employees, customers, or vendors.
What We Do:
RFI Enterprises, Inc. is a diversified multi-systems integrator that has been designing, installing, servicing and monitoring, technology-driven security and fire/life safety solutions for more than 40 years. Quality, value and innovation are the rock solid cornerstones of RFI. Since 1979, the company has been delivering integrated security and fire/life safety solutions throughout the Western United States. RFI maintains four regional offices located in Reno, Seattle, Sacramento, and San Jose.
Why Join Us?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Medical Reimbursement Accounts with pre-paid debit cards
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Savings and Retirement
- 401(k) / Retirement Plan with Matching Program
- 529 for College Savings Plan
- Paid Vacation & Paid Holidays
- Pet Insurance
In addition to all of the above benefits our employees enjoy
- Company Wellness & Rewards Program
- Student Loan Assistance Program
- Company Sponsored Training
- Employee Referral Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Employee Organized Events and Competitions