Sonsray Inc. is privately owned and operated company. From the borders of Mexico to Canada we cover, Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon and Washington making us the largest CASE CNHi Construction Equipment Dealership and Thermo King transport refrigeration & temperature control equipment dealership on the West Coast. Our Sonsray team is a growing dynamic company with over 600 employees and 30+ combined locations for new & used equipment sales, genuine parts, factory authorized warranty repair, fleet maintenance and rentals that offers a unique environment fostering individual growth and rewards performance. Sonsray, Inc. features factory training technician programs, state of the art shops equipped with modern diagnostic tools providing our staff with proper technology and training for their day-to-day business operations.
As we continue to grow, our Sonsray Machinery division is seeking to hire a positive and ambitious Entry-Level Parts Counter Clerk to join our CASE dealership in Fontana, CA.
SUMMARY – The Parts Counter Clerk is an entry level posiiton and will mainly be responsible to perform basic warehouse work; place returned parts on shelves; remove sold parts from stock, pack and process for shipment, develop mailing labels and shipping documents and ensure that all orders have been filled correctly and assist in other areas in the warehouse and parts department as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain a clean, neat and organized warehouse.
- Receive incoming parts, stock and organize shelves.
- Pack parts, create labels and process for shipping and delivery.
- Identify and stock materials to correct locations.
- Participate in physical inventory count as needed.
- Load and unload freight using equipment in an efficient and safe manner.
- Operate a sit down forklift safely and efficiently (will train and certify).
- Deliver and pick up parts for customer in company’s vehicle as a back-up.
- Provide parts service to mechanics and parts customers as needed.
- Display helpful, courteous attitude toward customers and co-workers at all times.
- Perform miscellaneous related duties as required and assigned by manager.
- 1 year of warehouse and/or parts experience is desired but not required.
- Must have a good and safe driving record. (Class C Driver License Required)
- Provide a valid driver's license and maintain a safe and courteous driving record.
- Forklift experience is preferred. (Open to train and get certified)
- Able to occasionally sit and climb or balance and lift or move up to 50 pounds
- Bilingual Spanish is a plus.
- Life Insurance/AD&D coverage
- Voluntary LTD & Aflac
- 401K Matching
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holiday.
- Birthday Perks
- Uniforms Provided
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.