Industrial Skilled Trades is looking for experienced local Electricians for projects near Janesville and Beloit, WI. These are ongoing projects with an aggressive pay scale. If you have a proven skillset and strong work ethic this is a great opportunity to join our community of skilled tradesman and advance your career.
- Bend and install EMT conduit up to 2 inch
- Set up and pull wire and cable
- Solid, stable, and proven experience in the electrical field (2-3 professional references required, letters of recommendation are a plus)
- Read & comprehend tape measure, blue prints, schematics, technical drawings, work orders, instructions, formulas & processing charts
- Must have knowledge of the NEC (National Electrical Code) and OSHA safety standards
- Work from various heights via platforms, scaffolds, ladders or man-lifts
- Bend and stretch, lift and move heavy objects many times per shift
- Operate, maintain, and work in close proximity to various power equipment, including, but not limited to, forklifts, man-lifts, excavators, drills, saws, hydraulic tools and automatic machinery
- Focus on safety
- Must have all tools as well as all PPE, including gloves and mask
- Must have OSHA10
- Must have Lift certificate
Position located near Beloit, WI. Pay range $22-25/hr. Schedule is day shift, Monday-Friday, some weekend work. Project is expected to continue for 2 months.
About Our Client:
Commercial electrical contractor with steady work in the IL and WI commercial markets.
About Industrial Skilled Trades:
IST serves a tight community of proven, skilled tradespeople. As a team member you are treated with the respect which your value has earned you. This means competitive pay, consistent work, a safety culture that starts at the top, safety training, PPE, swag, travel perks, referral bonuses, and full benefits including 401k with an aggressive match. We know you, your lifestyle, and your needs.