Sonsray Inc. is a privately-owned and operated company. From the borders of Mexico to Canada we cover, Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, New York, and New Jersey making us the largest CASE CNHi Construction Equipment Dealership and Thermo King transport refrigeration & temperature control equipment dealership on the West Coast. Our Sonsray team is a growing dynamic company with over 600 employees and 30 plus combined locations for new & used equipment sales, genuine parts, factory-authorized warranty repair, fleet maintenance, and rentals that offer a unique environment fostering individual growth and rewards performance. Sonsray, Inc. features factory training technician programs, and state-of-the-art shops equipped with modern diagnostic tools providing our staff with proper technology and training for their day-to-day business operations.
Our Sonsray Machinery, LLC division operates 15+ CASE construction equipment dealerships located in California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, and Arizona. Sonsray Machinery LLC. provides comprehensive sales, as well as parts and service support, including rental and leasing programs for CASE customers.
As we continue to grow, our CASE dealership in Santa Fe Springs, CA is seeking a Sales Account Manager to join our dynamic team.
Essential Job and Responsibilities:
- The customer base will be Contractors, Utilities, Corporations, Commercial, and Industrial organizations within the Sonsray Machinery dealer territory. The Sales Professional is an outside sales position and shall be responsible for attaining new business and a satisfactory sales volume and gross profit margin while maintaining accurate marketing information through a CRM system.
- Responsible for the entire line of CASE construction equipment machine sales including loader/backhoes, excavators, motor graders, wheel loaders, vibratory compaction rollers, crawler dozers, skid steer loaders, compact track loaders, loader tool carriers, and rough-terrain forklifts
- Must have the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and be able to carry out additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by management due to operational needs
- Performs other functions or duties as directed by management in line with the objectives of the dealership
- The Sales Account Manager reports directly to the General Manager
- Highly prefer 5+ years experience in construction machinery, heavy equipment sales, auto or heavy truck dealership industry experience but not required
- Possessing excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop business relationships with customers and Sonsray employees
- Four-year college degree in Business/Marketing preferred but not required
- Must be a self-motivated and driven individual
- Must be at least 21 years of age and have a good driving record
- Ability to use standard desktop load applications such as Microsoft Office, Google Workspace, Internet functions, and CRM system.
- Must possess and maintain a current and acceptable, valid "C" Driver's License
Related titles and experience may include Executive Account Manager, Sales Professional, Sales Representative, Outside Sales Representative, Account Executive, Sales Consultant, Sales Manager, etc.
- Life Insurance/AD&D coverage
- Voluntary LTD & Aflac
- 401K Matching
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holiday
- Birthday Perks
- Commission Package: Base salary plus unlimited commission, bonus, company vehicle , and fuel card or mileage reimbursement, cell phone, and laptop