RFI is looking for an Account Executive - Security to join our team in Reno!
Do you consider yourself:
If this sounds like you, RFI, one of the United States top 20 Security & Integration companies is looking for you.
As an Account Executive, your duties will include:
RFI is seeking a talented, ambitious, and competitive Account Executive who will be responsible for successfully selling RFI Security Integration Solutions to commercial and industrial customers. The successful candidate will be confident and comfortable with customers, playing an instrumental role in establishing customer relations and revenue growth. Duties for this position include but are not limited: strategic territory or account development, tactical execution of the sales development plan, identifying and properly qualifying new business opportunities, presenting to the executive level of organizations, coordinating/preparing needs analysis/scoping initiatives, preparing formal proposals, leading negotiations, coordinating complex decision-making process and overcoming objections to closure.
The successful candidate must be a proven self-starter, with a strong security sales background (5 years or more), and the ability to act independently – utilizing his/her contacts to develop and close sales. Strong experience with selling integrated security solutions-based applications preferably with both software and hardware elements is required.
Other duties/responsibilities of this position include but are not limited the following:
- Build and maintain strong sales pipelines and forecasts.
- Interact with senior management, security directors, IT directors and end-users.
- Perform site walk with customer to determine customer needs.
- Prepare and facilitate presentations, system demonstrations and proposals.
- Close sales, and finalize agreements with customers.
- Maintain regular updates on sales activities including customer calls, appointments, presentations and project opportunities in SalesForce.
- Provide management with regular sales activity and business development updates
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong security industry and sales experience.
- Formal training in Sales and Negotiation skills development.
- Proficient in delivering effective executive-level presentations.
- Demonstrated skills in the areas of sales and business development.
- Ability to respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, and prospects.
- Ability to analyze sales data and develop recommendations and solutions.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the external environment and organization.
- Strong customer service and results orientation
Education, Work Experience and Requirements
High school education, or equivalent, required. Bachelor’s degree in construction management or related field, personnel management, and project management preferred. Ideal candidates will have 5 or more years of experience, excellent time management and organizational skills and be proficient in the following computer programs (Excel, Access, Word, Internet, Outlook, Power Point, CAD, Mastermind, Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics AX). Candidates must also be able to multi-task and work under deadlines. Excellent oral, written communication and customer service skills are essential. This position requires a valid driver’s license, clean driving record, insurance, and a vehicle.
What We Do:
RFI Enterprises, Inc. is a diversified multi-systems integrator that has been designing, installing, servicing and monitoring, technology-driven security and fire/life safety solutions for more than 40 years. Quality, value and innovation are the rock solid cornerstones of RFI. Since 1979, the company has been delivering integrated security and fire/life safety solutions throughout the Western United States. RFI maintains four regional offices located in Reno, Seattle, Sacramento, and San Jose.
Why Join Us?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Medical Reimbursement Accounts with pre-paid debit cards
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Savings and Retirement
- 401(k) / Retirement Plan & 529(c) for college saving
- Paid Vacation & Paid Holidays
- Pet Insurance
- Student Loan Program
In addition to all of the above benefits our employees enjoy
- Company Wellness & Rewards Program
- Company Sponsored Training
- Employee Referral Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Employee Organized Events and Competitions