Fabick Cat is the authorized dealer of Caterpillar equipment, prime and standby power systems, parts and service, compact construction, and rental equipment for major portions of Illinois, Missouri, the entire state of Wisconsin, and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. We have been in business for over 100 years and are headquartered in Fenton, Missouri. For more information visit http://www.fabickcat.com/
Why Work For Us!
At Fabick Cat, you are beyond just an employee, you are a part of the Fabick family. A family that has worked so diligently to cement a legacy that was built over 100 years ago through a collective vision "To Ever Serve Our Customers Better". This legacy could not have been possible without first employing then developing the best and brightest talent the market has to offer. We believe it to be of the upmost importance to invest in our workforce by supporting and empowering employees to develop the necessary skills to become successful in their own career.... to become a legacy. Are you ready to join our family legacy to continue our existence as 'the greatest service organization of its kind' over the next 100 years? The Fabick family appreciates and values the ongoing commitment of its employees and is pleased to provide a highly competitive total compensation and benefits package.
* Reviews customer requests for service to ascertain the cause for a service request, type of malfunction, and customer address.
* Determines staff hours, number of personnel, and parts and equipment required for a service call, utilizing knowledge of product, typical malfunctions, and service procedures and practices.
* Prepares schedules for service personnel and assigns personnel to routes or to specific repair and maintenance work according to workers' knowledge, experience, and repair capabilities on specific types of products.
* Arranges for transportation of machines and equipment to customer's location for repairs or from customer's location to shop for repairs that cannot be performed on-premises.
* Keeps records of work hours and parts utilized and work performed for each service call.
* Requisitions replacement parts and supplies.
* Counsel employees about work-related issues and assist employees to correct job-skill deficiencies.
* Monitor employees' work levels and review work performance.
* Patrol and monitor work areas and examine tools and equipment in order to detect unsafe conditions or violations of procedures or safety rules.
* Investigate accidents and injuries, and prepare reports of findings.
* Compile operational and personnel records, such as time and production records, inventory data, repair and maintenance statistics, and test results.
* Performs any and all duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree in Business Management or related business field is preferred, but not required.
* Three to seven years of service experience is required.
* 5 plus years in supervision, preferably supervising in a machinery environment.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
* Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and other business software applications is required.
* The ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality is required.
Special Physical Requirements:
In addition to being able to sit, stand, walk, read, talk, write and hear, to perform the essential functions of this job an individual must be able to do the following additional activities: Occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Accommodations will be made if they are reasonable, do not create an undue hardship, and will enable an individual with a disability to safely perform the essential job functions.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled