In the Product Application Specialist role, you will partner with sales reps in order to build relationships with customers to determine their equipment needs and educate them on machine operations, application and best practices for the equipment that will best meet their project needs.
- Build relationships and introduce customers to new lines of equipment that would fulfill their project needs.
- Educate customers on machine operations, application, and best practices.
- Work with sales reps in making recommendations on product that may better fit customer needs based on production studies.
- Support branch sales operations in organizing and implementing branch demo days, open houses, and other branch customer promotions.
- Develop and conduct Operator Training for internal and external customers
- Comply with all government safety requirements and regulations, as well as Foley security practices and procedures.
Our Ideal Candidate
- 5+ years of Heavy Construction Equipment operation in road maintenance or excavation experience required.
- 3 + years of related experience and/or training of related construction equipment
- Ability to effectively demonstrate and promote products and features to a group
- Strong communication skills
- Basic computers skills in Microsoft products
Who We Are
Foley Industries - Foley Equipment, Foley Power Solutions, Foley Rental and SITECH Central – enters its ninth decade of empowering progress for customers in Kansas and Western Missouri. Foley’s 1,000+ employees strive every day to safely deliver excellence in service, parts, rental and sales across a broad line of Caterpillar and allied construction equipment, power generation, as well as SITECH construction technology solutions. For more information, please visit www.FoleyEq.com
What we can offer you:
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) with matching
- Full insurance benefits
- Holiday, PTO, Parental Leave
- Family owned company where you’re more than just another employee
Foley Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race/Gender/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. To request a reasonable accommodation or assistance in completing the application, call 316-943-4211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.