RFI is looking for a Service Coordinator to join our team in San Jose!
Do you consider yourself:
If this sounds like you, RFI, one of the United States top 20 Security & Integration companies is looking for you!
As a Service Coordinator, your duties will include:
The Service Coordinator is responsible for providing amazing customer service to all our customers. This person must be customer focused with a desire to solve problems and fully support our team of highly skilled field technicians and engineers. Must be able to make decisions independently as well as work within a team dynamic. An outgoing personality, strong organizational skills and a positive attitude are essential to be successful in this position.
- Responsible for inputting data as received by technicians or customers into our FSA program.
- Responsible for scheduling technicians on a daily basis to ensure customer expectations are met.
- Ability to run and read reports to fulfill daily/weekly/monthly auditing requirements.
- Ability to understand basic theory/concept troubleshooting of security systems to better support customers and the proper dispatching of resources.
- Handle dispatching of technicians for all RFI locations.
- Monitor part order shipments to ensure timely assignments of technicians to return to the customer site to complete repair.
- Follow up on deficiencies and coordinate repairs in a timely manner.
- Other duties deemed necessary.
Customer Service & Communication Skills:
- Provide outstanding customer service experience to maintain customer satisfaction and strategic business relationships.
- Coordinate with customers, technicians and engineers to ensure timely and appropriate resource dispatch to resolve customer’s issues.
- Provide solutions to customers’ problems and complaints with the intent of retaining their business and ensuring satisfaction.
- Monitor open calls to close in a timely manner to facilitate accurate billing and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Communicate effectively and in a timely manner to resolve RFI, client, or other inquiries, complaints and/or requests.
Education, Work Experience and Requirements:
Bachelor’s Degree, ideally in communications, business, marketing, management or other business-related field (preferred) High school education (required). Experience in fire/life safety systems, construction, dispatching, or related field preferred. Ideal candidates will have 3-5 years of experience, excellent time management and organizational skills and be proficient in the following computer programs (Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint). Excellent oral, written communication and customer service skills, and ability to multi-task are essential.
In general, the following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
- Sitting for long periods, standing, walking, and typing
- Occasional lifting of up to 15 pounds.
What We Do:
RFI Enterprises, Inc. is a diversified multi-systems integrator that has been designing, installing, servicing and monitoring, technology-driven security and fire/life safety solutions for more than 40 years. Quality, value and innovation are the rock solid cornerstones of RFI. Since 1979, the company has been delivering integrated security and fire/life safety solutions throughout the Western United States. RFI maintains four regional offices located in Reno, Seattle, Sacramento, and San Jose.
Why Join Us?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Medical Reimbursement Accounts with pre-paid debit cards
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Savings and Retirement
- 401(k) / Retirement Plan with Matching Program
- 529 for College Savings Plan
- Paid Vacation & Paid Holidays
- Pet Insurance
In addition to all of the above benefits our employees enjoy
- Company Wellness & Rewards Program
- Student Loan Assistance Program
- Company Sponsored Training
- Employee Referral Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Employee Organized Events and Competitions