Sonsray Inc. is a privately-owned and operated company. From the borders of Mexico to Canada we cover, Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, New York, and New Jersey making us the largest CASE CNH Construction and Agricultural Equipment Dealership and Thermo King transport refrigeration & temperature control equipment dealership on the West Coast. Our Sonsray team is a growing dynamic company with over 600 employees and 30 plus combined locations for new & used equipment sales, genuine parts, factory authorized warranty repair, fleet maintenance, and rentals that offer a unique environment fostering individual growth and rewards performance. Sonsray, Inc. features factory training technician programs, and state-of-the-art shops equipped with modern diagnostic tools providing our staff with proper technology and training for their day-to-day business operations.
As we continue to grow, our Sonsray Machinery division is seeking experienced Account Managers to join our dynamic organization and help us grow the market for our CASE dealership in Portland, OR.
Essential Job and Responsibilities:
- The Account Manager will be responsible for the entire line of CASE construction equipment machine sales including loader/backhoes, excavators, motor graders, wheel loaders, vibratory compaction rollers, crawler dozers, skid steer loaders, compact track loaders, loader tool carriers, and rough-terrain forklifts.
- The customer base will be Contractors, Utilities, Corporations, Commercial, and Industrial organizations within the Sonsray Machinery dealer territory. The Sales Professional is an outside sales position and shall be responsible for attaining new business and a satisfactory sales volume and gross profit margin while maintaining accurate marketing information through the CRM system.
- The Account Manager must have the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and be able to carry out additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by management due to operational needs.
- The Account Manager reports directly to the Store Manager.
- Regularly be engaged away from the employer's place or places of business and will be driving to the existing customer's and/or prospective client's location.
- Comply with all road signs and operate vehicles within their limits and weather environment.
- Follow all Auto and Equipment Safety rules and regulations while performing work assignments
- Performs other functions or duties as directed by management in line with the objectives of the dealership
- Highly prefer 5+ years` experience in construction machinery, heavy equipment sales, auto or heavy truck dealership industry experience but not required.
- Possessing excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to develop business relationships with customers and Sonsray employees.
- Four-year college degree in Business/Marketing preferred but not required.
- Computer literacy, MS Office proficiency, and familiarity with CRM systems.
- Must be a self-motivated and driven individual.
- Must be at least 21 years of age, possess and maintain a current and acceptable, valid "C" Driver's License to drive for the company.
Related titles and experience may include Executive Account Manager, Sales Professional, Sales Representative, Outside Sales Representative, Account Executive, Sales Consultant, Sales Manager, Business Development, etc.
Check out why it's great working at Sonsray: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g5L9pmDnC1g
- Life Insurance/AD&D coverage
- Voluntary LTD & Aflac
- 401K Matching
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holiday
- Birthday Perks
- Competitive base pay plus unlimited commission, bonus, incentive with potential to earn six figures
- Company truck and fuel card or mileage reimbursement - your choice.