If you are looking for a rewarding Diesel Engine Technician career with a great paycheck, then the Fast Track Program could be the right choice for you! Commit just 10 weeks of your time to learning and earning to reach your goal of becoming a Caterpillar technician at our Engine Rebuild Center in Park City, KS. Foley Equipment is the authorized Caterpillar dealer in Kansas and NW Missouri.
What we can offer you:
- Upon successful completion of the program, you may be offered a technician position.
- Assistance to purchase tooling
- Competitive pay, 401(k) with matching, insurance benefits
- Holiday, PTO, and Parental Leave
- Family owned company where you’re more than just another employee
- Start date of 9/6/2022
- Six week paid classroom and learning lab followed by a four week paid internship in the shop
- Gain hands-on in the shop experience while working with one of our CAT mentors!
- You’ll receive a basic understanding of how systems work, procedures, processes as well as safety requirements
- CAT Dealer specific training
Our Ideal Candidate
- Excellent attendance and punctuality in the classroom and for internship
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Ability to participate in and learn from all Cat specific assigned technical curriculum
- Seeking a career path with a secure future
- Must meet initial mechanical and aptitude requirements
What will put you ahead:
- Previous mechanical ability and the drive to excel at troubleshooting and learning
- Proven work ethic
Who We Are
Foley Industries and its subsidiaries Foley Equipment, Foley Power Solutions, Foley Rental and SITECH Central have proudly served and represented Caterpillar for nearly 80 years. Committed to customer success across Kansas and Western Missouri, Foley strives every day to deliver excellence across the full range of equipment and power generation sales, rental, service, and technology solutions. With 1,000 employees in 15 cities, we are dedicated to being Your First Choice. For more information, please visit www.FoleyEq.com.
Foley Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race/Gender/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. To request a reasonable accommodation or assistance in completing the application, call 316-943-4211 or email email@example.com.