Fabick Cat is the authorized dealer of Caterpillar equipment, prime and standby power systems, parts and service, compact construction, and rental equipment for major portions of Illinois, Missouri, the entire state of Wisconsin, and the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. We have been in business for over 100 years and are headquartered in Fenton, Missouri. For more information visit http://www.fabickcat.com/
Why Work For Us!
At Fabick Cat, you are beyond just an employee, you are a part of the Fabick family. A family that has worked so diligently to cement a legacy that was built over 100 years ago through a collective vision "To Ever Serve Our Customers Better". This legacy could not have been possible without first employing and then developing the best and brightest talent the market has to offer. We believe it to be of the upmost importance to invest in our workforce by supporting and empowering employees to develop the necessary skills to become successful in their own career.... to become a legacy. Are you ready to join our family legacy to continue our existence as 'the greatest service organization of its kind' over the next 100 years? The Fabick family appreciates and values the ongoing commitment of its employees and is pleased to provide a highly competitive total compensation and benefits package.
The purpose of this position is to provide product support solutions for our electrical and industrial engine customers. By developing a comprehensive list of products and services, the PSSR is responsible for integrating the Parts and Service offerings of Fabick Cat to fit the customer's needs. The purpose of this position is to be the point of contact for the Power Systems Product Support department.
* Responsibilities include advising and consulting customers.
* Provide parts, service sales, and product support to Fabick's Electric Power customers, contractors, and end-users.
* Develop our existing customer base and grow the number of accounts for both Customer Service Agreements and incremental parts and service business.
* As one of the key customer contacts, the PSSR will assist customers in providing customers value-added solutions to generator maintenance, system reliability, and efficiency.
* Operate in a team environment including all branch personnel and capabilities to meet customer needs which includes working with Parts and Service Managers and enlisting their help as necessary to bring in new business, take proper care of existing business, and resolve any customer issues.
* Any and all duties as assigned
* 1-3 years of outside sales experience and/or training is required, preferably with industry experience.
* The preferred candidate will have 3-5 years of extensive Product Support and/or direct sales or service experience with Electric Power Generators and systems.
* Must demonstrate good problem-solving skills, mechanical aptitude, excellent communication skills -- both oral and written, good work habits, above average math, science, and English skills, the ability to read and interpret schematics, self-motivation and a desire to perform at one's highest level.
* Proficiency with computers and aspects of Microsoft office desired.
* Must be able to work overtime and travel within an assigned territory to visit customers when required.
* Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and within a team environment. A strong sense of urgency is required as well as the ability to prioritize and manage projects simultaneously.
* This individual should preferably live within the designated territory.
Special Physical Requirements:
In addition to being able to sit, stand, walk, read, talk, write and hear, to perform the essential functions of this job an individual must be able to do the following additional activities: work in all types of weather (extreme heat and cold), climb up and down on huge equipment, travel > 50% of the time, lifting 50lbs or less, significant time spent working on a computer and traveling long distances. Accommodations will be made if they are reasonable, do not create an undue hardship, and will enable an individual with a disability to safely perform the essential job functions.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled