The Used Sales Coordinator & Sales Trainee will coordinate and ensure the fulfillment of sales orders, assist in the sale of machines and attachments out of territory and will receive leads to assign in Salesforce. The Used Sales Coordinator & Sales Trainee will gain the knowledge and tools to become a future sales rep/ sales leader!
- Learn and train on the processes, procedures, and strategies of Used Sales Representatives.
- Ensure, manage, and communicate the fulfillment of sales orders using Salesforce. Tasks include (but are not limited to):- Verify the correct attachments are on machine- Oversee machine from rental, through the shop, and transferred to the correct yard.- Obtain all freight quotes- Confirm and follow-through on inspections request
- Filter and assign incoming sales leads to the proper Sales Rep.
- Manage expenses related to sales activities. Practice expense control.
- Submit all reports (forecasts, call reports, surveys, and competitive data) as required.
- Attend, and participate in, all sales meetings, industry events, and required training.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Associates degree or higher in sales, business, or other related field preferred.
- Experience with equipment, mechanical aptitude, and ability to determine condition of equipment a must.
- Strong motivation and self-starting initiative is required.
- Strong time management skills.
- Salesforce knowledge and experience.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work as a team.
What will put you ahead:
- A thorough understanding of the terminology related to all used equipment, and products and services that the company sells.
- A thorough understanding of the used equipment market – and its uses and industry needs.
- Direct/proven experience in purchase and sales of used equipment preferred.
Who We Are
Foley Industries - Foley Equipment, Foley Power Solutions, Foley Rental and SITECH Central – enters its ninth decade of empowering progress for customers in Kansas and Western Missouri. Foley’s 1,000+ employees strive every day to safely deliver excellence in service, parts, rental and sales across a broad line of Caterpillar and allied construction equipment, power generation, as well as SITECH construction technology solutions. For more information, please visit www.FoleyEq.com.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) with matching
- Full insurance benefits
- Holiday, PTO, Parental Leave
- Family owned company where you’re more than just another employee
Foley Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race/Gender/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. To request a reasonable accommodation or assistance in completing the application, call 316-943-4211 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.