Landmark Construction, part of Landmark Properties - a vertically integrated provider of quality residential communities, is seeking a Project Manager for projects throughout the United States.
Our Lead Project Managers in the Urban Division will deliver concrete/steel products in mid to high-rise construction spaces with a project size exceeding $100M. Leading a team of project management professionals, our Lead Project Managers are responsible for the direct supervision of Project Managers and Project Engineers. They are proficient in team building and are responsible for the overall completion, delivery, and financial outcome of a construction project. They direct and supervise work of project administration, and work with the Lead Superintendent to establish operational priorities and maintain satisfactory relationships with owners and trade partners. We expect our Lead Project Managers to help grow and cultivate our people in addition to managing and building successful relationships with our trade partners.
To thrive in this role, you must have strong collaboration skills, have a high-level of financial acumen as it relates to project budgets, be a critical thinker, and be able to manage relationships and expectations among multiple stakeholders. This position requires experience and extensive problem-solving skills to identify and resolve project constraints quickly. Strong communication skills and the ability to convey critical messages promptly are necessary. Expertise in building professional relationships with local municipal authorities, inspectors, and regulatory agencies is required. Experience in Lean Construction Delivery Methodology is a plus.
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Minimum of ten years of progressively challenging experience in mid-to-high rise urban construction with at least five years of direct supervisory experience. A minimum of five years of multi-family construction is required.
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is required, Construction Management is preferred.
- Strong financial analytic skills are required.
- Strong computer skills and extensive knowledge of Office 365 are required; Procore PM Software and Blue Beam knowledge is a plus.
- Current OSHA 30 and CPR/First Aid.
- Must be able to compose project reports, and daily narratives in English.
- Uphold a high level of professionalism and possess personal traits such as critical thinking, interpersonal, organization, ethics, results-driven, teamwork/collaboration, integrity/trust, strong execution, and leadership skills.
- Possess a valid driver's license.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.??
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- The employee may infrequently drive a vehicle (intrastate and interstate travel) or be subject to air travel for purposes of Company business.
Our Lead Project Managers are in one of various corporate or satellite offices in the United States. Periods of overnight travel will be required.