In the Recruiting Sourcing Specialist (contract/temporary) role, you will be responsible for creating a pipeline of high potential candidates/future interest candidates in support of the hiring needs of Foley. This role has the ability to be based at any Foley location in Kansas or Missouri, may be open to remote work.
What you will do in this job:
- Partner with recruiters to develop and execute the sourcing strategies, tools and processes that would align to business needs and deliver results.
- Proactively network for referrals that will identify additional talent for the Talent Acquisition Team.
- Capture and report on key metrics that show results, trends and opportunities in key talent markets and supported business.
- Maintain sourcing databases to ensure all data is properly captured, updated and reported.
- Assist with the research and maintenance of creative sourcing tools and resources.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Assist with the prescreening and delivery of active and interested candidates.
- Develop and maintain open and positive communication with all internal and external contacts.
- Protect Company interests by ensuring that all legal requirements for equal employment and compliance are met, such as maintaining job files and document recruiting activity for EEO compliance.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Human Resources, Finance, Project Management, or related discipline; or equivalent experience in managing projects
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately within a deadline driven environment
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Experience successfully sourcing candidates.
- Ability to travel as required
Who We Are
Foley Industries and its subsidiaries Foley Equipment, Foley Power Solutions, Foley Rental and SITECH Central have proudly served and represented Caterpillar for nearly 80 years. Committed to customer success across Kansas and Western Missouri, Foley strives every day to deliver excellence across the full range of equipment and power generation sales, rental, service, and technology solutions. With 1,000 employees in 15 cities, we are dedicated to being Your First Choice. For more information, please visit www.FoleyEq.com.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) with matching
- Casual dress attire
- Family owned company where you’re more than just another employee
Foley Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race/Gender/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. To request a reasonable accommodation or assistance in completing the application, call 316-943-4211 or email email@example.com.