Foley Equipment’s Credit Specialist is responsible for supporting the credit and collections department and provide exceptional customer service to internal and external customers.
What you will do in this job:
- Answer incoming phones calls and emails. Provide responses to customers based on company policies and procedures.
- Gather information related to customer inquiries, provide communication back to customers, and update account information.
- Setup new customer accounts.
- Educate customers on using the electronic billing and payment portal, and search and retrieve customer documents when requested.
- Manage customer portals for invoicing and communicate with operations regarding any billing discrepancies.
- Cultivate positive relationships with the credit, sales, parts, service, and rental teams.
- Assist with special projects as assigned.
Our Ideal Candidate
- High School diploma required
- Minimum of 2 years of experience providing excellentcustomer service
- Excellent attention to detail with an eye for accuracy
- Ability to work independently and to adapt to fast changing environment
- Strong computer skills and ability to understand all pertinent company computer systems with training
- Team player, positive attitude, and self-starter
Who We Are
Foley Industries and its subsidiaries Foley Equipment, Foley Power Solutions, Foley Rental and SITECH Central have proudly served and represented Caterpillar for nearly 80 years. Committed to customer success across Kansas and Western Missouri, Foley strives every day to deliver excellence across the full range of equipment and power generation sales, rental, service, and technology solutions. With 1,000 employees in 15 cities, we are dedicated to being Your First Choice. For more information, please visit www.FoleyEq.com.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) with matching
- Full insurance benefits
- Holiday, PTO, Parental Leave
- Family owned company where you’re more than just another employee
Foley Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer- Race/Gender/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. To request a reasonable accommodation or assistance in completing the application, call 316-529-5810 or email email@example.com.