The SITECH Support Specialist is responsible for performing duties in support of service operations, rental operations, and administrative duties
- Greet or acknowledge all walk-in customers as quickly as possible, answer all phones as quickly as possible, and direct customers to the correct department(s).
- Maintain strong customer relations and satisfaction; proactively and diligently work to ensure customer problems are resolved quickly.
- Assist in taking, processing, invoicing, and following up with all customer orders. Ensure customers are informed and up to date on order status.
- Responsible for low dollar sales of SITECH inventory to internal and external customers. Includes creating invoice, processing invoice, and creating the pre-shipper documents.
- Open and maintain work orders and segments; have accountability for proper coding of labor, warranty codes and standard jobs/flat-rated work for technicians.
- Open work orders for all new sales upon receiving signed sales agreement
- Process service-related purchase orders
- Process cash work orders and other invoices
- Assist with repair quoting and scheduling
- Assist with maintenance of labor entries and monthly work orders
- Assist manager with all service report functions
- Accurately create and manage rental agreements per Company process
- Work directly with sales rep to completely understand the customer’s rental needs
- Calculate, and appropriately collect rental charges and explain rental invoices
- Perform daily, weekly, and monthly checks as defined by the Company
- Communicate clearly and promptly with sales service requests and inquiries
- Provide backup as needed to SITECH Inventory Specialist
- Work overtime as needed and approved, outside normal business hours and weekends
- Open and lock doors on Company property daily
- Monitor procedures to assist in the effective management of daily operations
Our Ideal Candidate
- Minimum one year experience working in the construction, equipment rental, or equipment navigation industry a must
- Experienced in delivering positive customer service/interaction
- Ability to modify behavior/approach in different situations
- Ability to make strategic decisions
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, employees, customers, and the general public
- High School diploma or equivalent
What will put you ahead:
Who We Are
Foley Industries - Foley Equipment, Foley Power Solutions, Foley Rental and SITECH Central – enters its ninth decade of empowering progress for customers in Kansas and Western Missouri. Foley’s 1,000+ employees strive every day to safely deliver excellence in service, parts, rental and sales across a broad line of Caterpillar and allied construction equipment, power generation, as well as SITECH construction technology solutions. For more information, please visit www.FoleyEq.com
What we can offer you:
- Competitive pay
- 401(k) with matching
- Full insurance benefits
- Holiday, PTO, Parental Leave
- Family owned company where you’re more than just another employee
Foley Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Race/Gender/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. To request a reasonable accommodation or assistance in completing the application, call 316-529-5810 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.