If this sounds like you, RFI, one of the United States top 20 Security & Integration companies is looking for you.
This individual will be responsible for successfully selling RFI Security Integration Subscription Services and Solutions. Duties for this position include: strategic territory and account development, tactical execution of the sales development plan, identifying and properly qualifying new business opportunities, presenting to decision makers, coordinating/preparing needs analysis/scoping initiatives, preparing formal proposals, leading negotiations, coordinating complex decision-making process and overcoming objections to closure.
The successful candidate must be a proven self-starter, with strong business development background, and the ability to act independently.
- Proven track record selling recurring monthly services.
- Proven ability to prospect in order to build and maintain strong sales pipelines and forecasts.
- Interact with decision makers, security directors, IT directors and end-users.
- Perform site walks with customers to determine customer needs.
- Prepare and facilitate presentations, system demonstrations and proposals.
- Close sales, and finalize agreements with customers.
- Provide management with regular sales activity and business development updates.
- Demonstrated skills in the areas of sales prospecting and business development.
- Ability to analyze sales data and develop recommendations and solutions.
- Demonstrated energy, drive, determination and persistence, even when confronted with rejection.
- Other duties deemed necessary.
Customer Service & Communication Skills
- Skill in persuasive oral and written communications, including effective executive-level presentation skills.
- Maintain regular updates on sales activities including customer calls, appointments, presentations and project opportunities in Salesforce.
- Ability to present information effectively and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, and prospects.
- Excellent planning, organization and time management skills.
- Ability to carry out multiple assignments concurrently.
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
- Ability to adapt to changes in the external environment and organization.
- Strong customer service and results orientation.
- Courteous telephone manner.
Education, Work Experience and Requirements:
- High school education, or equivalent, required.
- Security and/or Life Safety sales experience a plus.
- Ideal candidates will have 5 or more years of experience, excellent time management and organizational skills and be proficient in the following computer programs (Excel, Word, Outlook, and CRM).
- This position requires a valid driver’s license, clean driving record, and proof of insurance.
In general, the following physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
- Sitting for long periods, standing, walking, and typing.
- Occasional lifting of up to 20 pounds.
What We Do:
RFI Enterprises, Inc. is a diversified multi-systems integrator that has been designing, installing, servicing and monitoring, technology-driven security and fire/life safety solutions for more than 40 years. Quality, value and innovation are the rock solid cornerstones of RFI. Since 1979, the company has been delivering integrated security and fire/life safety solutions throughout the Western United States. RFI maintains four regional offices located in Reno, Seattle, Sacramento, and San Jose.
Why Join Us?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Medical Reimbursements Accounts with pre-paid debit cards
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Savings and Retirement
- 401(k) with Matching Program
- 529 College Savings Plan
- Paid Vacation & Paid Holidays
- Pet Insurance
In addition to all of the above benefits our employees enjoy
- Company Wellness & Rewards Program
- Student Loan Assistance Program
- Company Sponsored Training
- Employee Referral Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Employee Organized Events and Competitions