Sonsray Inc. is a privately-owned and operated company. From the borders of Mexico to Canada we cover, Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, New York, and New Jersey making us the largest CASE CNH Construction and Agricultural Equipment Dealership and Thermo King transport refrigeration & temperature control equipment dealership on the West Coast. Our Sonsray team is a growing dynamic company with over 600 employees and 30 plus combined locations for new & used equipment sales, genuine parts, factory-authorized warranty repair, fleet maintenance, and rentals that offer a unique environment fostering individual growth and rewards performance. Sonsray, Inc. features factory training technician programs, and state-of-the-art shops equipped with modern diagnostic tools providing our staff with proper technology and training for their day-to-day business operations.
Our Sonsray Machinery, LLC division operates 15+ CASE construction equipment dealerships located in Arizona, California, Nevada, Oregon, and Washington. Sonsray Machinery LLC. provides comprehensive sales, as well as parts and service support, including rental and leasing programs for CASE customers.
As we continue to grow, our CASE Dealership in Marysville, WA is seeking experienced Sales & Rental Account Managers to join our dynamic team.
Essential Job and Responsibilities:
- The Sales & Rental Account Manager is a hybrid position and will be responsible for renting construction, material handling, aerial lift, and support equipment rentals
- The Sales & Rental Account Manager will also be responsible for the entire line of CASE construction equipment machine sales including loader/backhoes, excavators, motor graders, wheel loaders, vibratory compaction rollers, crawler dozers, skid steer loaders, compact track loaders, loader tool carriers, and rough-terrain forklifts
- The customer base will be Contractors, Utilities, Corporations, Commercial, and Industrial organizations within the Sonsray Machinery dealer territory. The Sales Professional is an outside sales position and shall be responsible for attaining new business and a satisfactory sales volume and gross profit margin while maintaining accurate marketing information through a CRM system
- The Sales & Rental Account Manager must have the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and be able to carry out additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by management due to operational needs
- Performs other functions or duties as directed by management in line with the objectives of the dealership
- The Sales & Rental Account Manager reports directly to the Store Manager
- Highly prefer 5+ years` rental and sales experience in construction machinery, heavy equipment, auto or heavy truck dealership industry
- Possessing excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop business relationships with customers and Sonsray employees
- Four-year college degree in Business/Marketing preferred but not required
- Computer literacy, MS Office proficiency, and familiarity with CRM systems
- Must be a self-motivated and driven individual
- Must be over 21 years of age, possess and maintain a current and acceptable, valid "C" Driver's License to drive for the company
Related titles and experience may include Executive Account Manager, Sales Professional, Sales Representative, Outside Sales Representative, Account Executive, Sales Consultant, Sales Manager, Rental Equipment Sales, etc.
- Life Insurance/AD&D coverage
- Voluntary LTD & Aflac
- 401K Matching
- Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holiday
- Birthday Perks
- Commission Package: Base salary plus unlimited commission, bonus, company vehicle, fuel card, cell phone, and laptop.