RFI is looking for an Inside Sales Representative to join our team in Reno!
Do you consider yourself:
If this sounds like you, RFI, one of the United States top 20 Security & Integration companies is looking for you.
As an Inside Sales Representative, your duties will include:
The inside sales representative is responsible generating sales leads in person, via email and on the telephone. Performs necessary tasks to support sales staff in achieving established sales goals. Provides interactive customer service with internal departments as well as customers throughout sales process. Follows established processes to present and identify Security & Fire / Life Safety solutions to potential and current customers. May be assigned to designated market segments, this individual will be responsible to initiate and develop customer contacts, introduce new product applications, develop proposals and identify profitable sales within assigned area of responsibility.
Maintains regular contact with customers to understand and determine implementation timeframes and budgets. Partners with sales support engineers and sales staff to ensure a smooth transition for customers. Is responsible for sales leads to manage and streamline the sales pipeline and entering customer information and sales activity into Salesforce
- Job costing of current ATA, Software Support, and service agreements prior to expiration to determine the terms of the sales renewal proposal. Work with service manager to ensure current rates are being represented and then present to customer prior to expiration of current contract. Follow up with the customer to complete renewal process.
- Process direct sales for all of the company.
- Prospect current customers who are coming out of warranty and present with a service agreement to not disrupt their service.
- Prospect potential customers outside of RFI’s existing customer base to either present sales proposal directly or work with outside sales representative to capture new business.
- Documents and updates leads/opportunities and activities in Salesforce daily.
- Participate in meetings, takes notes, and distributes actions items to appropriate individuals.
- Attends sales meetings and manufacturer training to learn systems and continue in individual professional development.
- Works with other sales representatives, customers to generate, and follow-up on sales leads.
- Make decisions requiring interpretation typically made within the parameters of business plans and objectives established by management. Achieves established sales goals.
- Assist service group to identify sun-setting technology and contribute to a strategy to upgrade customers to current technology.
- Partners with sales staff and sales support engineers to communicate customers’ needs and report on fact-finding.
- Corresponds with customer via email, phone, etc.
- Reach out to existing customers to ensure they are happy with service or if they are open to an upgrade.
- Review existing monitoring agreements to ensure customer is on the most updated version; if not, initiate communication with customer.
- Other duties deemed necessary.
Education, Work Experience and Requirements:
High school diploma or GED is required. Bachelor degree in business or related field preferred. Ideal candidates will have 3-5 years of sales or business development experience. Must be able to communicate effectively with employees and customers to determine their needs and create a positive and professional experience. Candidates must be organized and able to multi-task Must be proficient and have knowledge of the following computer programs (Excel, Word, Outlook, and Salesforce. Excellent oral, written communication and customer service skills are essential. This position requires a valid driver's license, clean driving record, insurance, and a vehicle.
What We Do:
RFI Enterprises, Inc. is a diversified multi-systems integrator that has been designing, installing, servicing and monitoring, technology-driven security and fire/life safety solutions for more than 40 years. Quality, value and innovation are the rock solid cornerstones of RFI. Since 1979, the company has been delivering integrated security and fire/life safety solutions throughout the Western United States. RFI maintains four regional offices located in Reno, Seattle, Sacramento, and San Jose.
Why Join Us?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Disability Plans
- Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Medical Reimbursement Accounts with pre-paid debit cards
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Savings and Retirement
- 401(k) / Retirement Plan & 529(c) for college saving
- Paid Vacation & Paid Holidays
- Pet Insurance
- Student Loan Program
In addition to all of the above benefits our employees enjoy
- Company Wellness & Rewards Program
- Company Sponsored Training
- Employee Referral Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Employee Organized Events and Competitions